Aurora Medical Center: Rehab Department
1032 East Sumner Street
Hartford, WI, 53027
Kim Beimel, PTA, Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org
Meg Bowen, PTA, Margaret.email@example.com
Additional Information on the Washington County Program
* We are located on the West end of the hospital.
* Our class is a 1-hour session focusing on functional deficits specific to Parkinson's disease. 30 minutes of multi-directional walking on a treadmill, along with 30 minutes of mat and balance exercises for progressing overall strength and flexibility. Classes are instructed by a Physical Thrapist Assistant and an Exercise Physiologist.
* "The group in Hartford is small, it is very individualized." "We are surrounded by people who care about even small victories that we make." "Laughter is contagious. I find I laugh and smile a lot more after six months of this class. We yawn out loud, make faces in the mirror and generally try to help each other out."
* Prior to entry, a formal physical therapy evaluation is required to assess participation ability and a yearly follow-up with a physical therapist is recommended.
* Please feel free to stop by & check us out :)